Quick Search

Follow

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Success is What You Make It




What’s the difference between your struggle and mine? Yours is greater? No mine is. Who is to say what constitutes the hierarchy? What are the requirements for, “yours is greater than mine?” If one does really feel one’s fight is greater than the other, speak up. Tell me why, why is it greater? Yes! Go on, tell me why, I will listen.

What I’ve come to realize specifically, is that your struggle in life and my struggle in life are the same. Our life’s struggle boils down to similar properties, similar motives, and similar universal themes. We are not so different. This matters because although we are not so different, I find it hard to understand other people sometimes, for reasons short lived, however the questions remain, “Wow! What conviction and stamina how do they steadfast, what do they see that I don’t that landed them in the struggle upon them, or lastly, what did they miss that I didn’t miss that landed me in mine?”

No matter the circumstance, we are all living to die. Toiling becomes, boring, predictable, and agonizing because we are aware of the outcome; inescapably so, you will be amidst tough times one way or another. It is safe to say you are here to see what you can make out of yourself, out of your family, out of your struggle; to see if what you have been given to face your path will be used accordingly. In your own way you face your very own big or small unique battle and so do I. I would like mine to inspire yours and yours mine. This is how we will make it through; this is how our struggle will become worth it, manageable, attainable; inspiration.

It can be death gripping, it can be transcending. The formula for recreating this feeling should be heavily spread across all daily spectrum and once recreated orally ingested. As I lounge here typing, listening to Tycho:

http://youtu.be/Z6ih1aKeETk  

I can’t help but to be in awe of the indescribable feeling even this is giving me; permission to drift and perceive thoughts in a different way, maybe a more clear way so that I can intuitively and fiercely face my minute, hour, or day with confidence. Inspiration is very spiritual like. I believe this because you literally can get it from anywhere at any time; considerably omnipotent. There is a quick surge of depth and empathy that rushes through your brain and body; heaven sent. It is all of a sudden a third eye, it is mind boggling. Imagine walking around your entire life with the facade of having power, believing you actually have real power and you really don’t have the slightest inkling of the real thing, real power, and then, unexpectedly, one day, out of nowhere, you get hit with an extreme dose of it; one day out of nowhere you feel a jolt. One day out of nowhere you for the first time actually experience real power. Fat tears stream down your face, you don’t blink, in fact you don’t blink for so long that your eyes burn from the dryness, your mouth drops as wide as it has ever been, and it too dries up, none of which you can actually feel. All you feel is real power. All you feel is transcending.

And to think that explanation of the feeling would help but it doesn’t so bear with me…

Breath taking, charges of intense emotions, tingling sensations, you were once moving but now you are at a standstill; you are in deep thought; you are inspired. This feeling is somewhat a bit of a drug, an irresistible lure that sucks you in more than real love does. The experience is so potent that it forces you to recreate it; it forces you to act, move, do, and be more of who you are supposed to be, face your path fearlessly.

I have dreams that we will have to stand in line to get it, but in reality we don't, in reality we are the same. As I wake up day to day to face daily routine, daily responsibilities, to face my daily significant struggle, I remember that you are facing your very own big or small unique battle as well. I would like mine to inspire yours and yours mine. This is how we will make it through; this is how our struggle will become worth it, manageable, attainable.

Inspiration.

Translate